Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Updates!

Hi!

So I haven't been posting...and it's like at this point, no one knows about my blog so I'm just typing to myself...lol

BUT! I think that now that I have nothing to do accept work, I can devote some time to my blog. So here are a few updates.

-I GRADUATED! oh yes...it feels great, now on to bigger and better things.

- I will be reaching my 6 month natural mark on the 14th of this month! (round of applause).

- I'm pretty sure I'm going to the Peace Corps, but my dad has been lolly gagging a little bit getting this letter in that says he will take care of my credit card payments :-/. But he's a busy man so I'm not trippin to much.

- I tried a twist-out last night(my first time ever) and while I was twisting, it looked so cute--but then I went to sleep, when I undid them the next morning it was...well...blah. I will try again next week I suppose. Perhaps I'll post some pics of what I had. Tomorrow I will just wash n' go like I normally do.

- I've been doing the Insanity Workout...it's ridiculous to say the least. I def skipped today (shame on me) but I will do it tomorrow. Shaun T is a lunatic. lol

I think that is it for now....I'll think of something soon I suppose :-).


No comments:

Post a Comment