Friday, April 2, 2010

Back from a...hiatus? I guess? :-)

Heeeey! So I started this blog and gosh darn-it I'm going to use it! I have a lot on my mind about a lot of randomness so I should talk about it! After all we are living in the most overly stimulated generation like EVER. lol why not blog about it?

So first off, it's senior year...enough said. I'm freaking out, but hey, I'm walking across that STAGE! How you doin'?? (Wendy voice) lol

Second, I am learning more and more about myself as I get older! Isn't that a blessing??? because you know some people walk through life not knowing a dang thing about their self until it's too late...so what a BLESSING that I am learning who I am and want to be at the ripe young age of 21 :-)

A little bit about myself, before I start rambling in posts to come... 1. I RAMBLE. You just have to deal with it. 2. I'm falling in love with fashion! it's getting ridiculous...at first I just liked it...now it's becoming serious. GREAT! 3. I love GOD...I suppose that should have been first shouldn't it?? but ya'll know I love me some HIM :-). 4. I love to sing (I don't care how bad I may sound...I love to do it. it's fun)

Now another thing! I did my big chop on December 14, 2010! and this is the date of my "official" big chop. I did a little Rihanna do' where about half my head was a fade and I had this BAD bang on the side...it was BAD! man I miss that hairstyle...but I must move on. It was CAYUTE though LET ME TEEEELL YOU! lol so with that said, I'm always looking at hair blogs. I have about 3 that I am ALWAYS looking at and which have helped my hair grow beyond what I thought it would in these past few months. and I follow 2 1/2 fashion blogs (one of them is mixed in with the hair blog). Life is good.


I suppose that is it for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment